 Castle / 2882
Re: [CW] Combining Stories over great distances.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Eric Kingsley wrote:
What I was thinking however was how to combine stories of members that do
not
live close to each other.  My idea is actually quite simple.

Say Pawel and I wanted to combine stories and say have Richard Cypher (My
Character) visit or pass through The Devil's Gap (Pawel's Creation) all we
would have to do is have Pawel create a copy of Richard Cypher (Assuming he
has
the parts) and then take the pictures of Richard Cypher at The Devil's Gap.

Right on, Eric!

That's a good idea and even though I've actually did it (with Craig -
character name will be kept anonimous (1)) I didn't think of posting it...
Thanks for doing that!

Arjan and I have discussed doing just this, actually.  It seems like it'd
work pretty well!  I've got a 'clone' of Arjan's Qaballah that I'll be using
at some point in the future.

Cool!

Of course this only works if someone has the parts to create a duplicate
character but at least in Richard Cypher's case all of his parts come from
sets
available in 1999-2000.  Unfortunately I could not (at least yet) return the
favor to Pawel because I don't have the parts to create a copy of Verneer :-
(.

If Verneer needs to come to any NELUG CastleWorld lands, I could recreate him
and loan him to whoever he's visiting.

Great idea. Or, in case none of us can create a specific character, we can
always mail it to each other.

I trust you folks, and besides, I'd know
where you live. >8)

Should I be worried? :)

-Shiri

(1) Ugh. That's the worst spelling I've ever seen. Don't know the real one
though :)