 Castle / 2804
Re: [CW] Combining Stories over great distances.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:50:57 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:
What I was thinking however was how to combine stories of members that do not
live close to each other.  My idea is actually quite simple.

Say Pawel and I wanted to combine stories and say have Richard Cypher (My
Character) visit or pass through The Devil's Gap (Pawel's Creation) all we
would have to do is have Pawel create a copy of Richard Cypher (Assuming he has
the parts) and then take the pictures of Richard Cypher at The Devil's Gap.

Arjan and I have discussed doing just this, actually.  It seems like it'd
work pretty well!  I've got a 'clone' of Arjan's Qaballah that I'll be using
at some point in the future.

Of course this only works if someone has the parts to create a duplicate
character but at least in Richard Cypher's case all of his parts come from sets
available in 1999-2000.  Unfortunately I could not (at least yet) return the
favor to Pawel because I don't have the parts to create a copy of Verneer :-(.

If Verneer needs to come to any NELUG CastleWorld lands, I could recreate him
and loan him to whoever he's visiting.  I trust you folks, and besides, I'd know
where you live. >8)

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m