 Castle / 2772
Re: Hill landscape...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 14:31:06 GMT

Has anyone done this before, and can give some tips I can draw upon to my 'lil
hill? (It's actually only a hilltop (1), but whatever)...

Because I don't have enough plates, I'm using as much vegetation as possible
without causing ridicule, in order to hide cracks, etc. LMK if you have other
suggestions.

Well ... There are a few apporoaches here.

Check out Thomas Refert's work:

http://home1.gte.net/trafert1/Legopage/Trains/Scenery&Bridges/Scenery&Bridges.htm

And Jeff Huit simply used baseplates to get hills ... like this:

http://www.huit.net/page4.htm

Of course if you have limited resources, the second approach is the
preferred one;)

-- pn