 Castle / 2772
  Re: Hill landscape...

(...) Well ... There are a few apporoaches here. Check out Thomas Refert's work: (URL) Jeff Huit simply used baseplates to get hills ... like this: (URL) course if you have limited resources, the second approach is the preferred one;) -- pn (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hill landscape...

Thanks for the mention Pawel. For a more complete scenery picture look here, (URL) I know it's trains but I'm trying to do the same idea for my castle layout now. The structural support is made out of Duplo and basic brick and plate then covered in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)