 Castle / 2767
2766  |  2768
Subject:
Hill landscape...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 05:31:21 GMT

I'm almost done with this hill landscaping I'm doing. It's for my first
chapter, and (due to my lack of pieces in any color, especially green) is only
3.3 studs high and approx. 32x32 in the widest places.

Has anyone done this before, and can give some tips I can draw upon to my 'lil
hill? (It's actually only a hilltop (1), but whatever)...

Because I don't have enough plates, I'm using as much vegetation as possible
without causing ridicule, in order to hide cracks, etc. LMK if you have other
suggestions.

TIA,
Shiri

(1) That's the name of the school I went to 'till 2nd grade ;)