 Castle / 2771
Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:22:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mohan Ravi writes:

snip
(1) Goin' to Floria, and my sister is coming from Israel!
And the cherry to top it all up: She's even bringing some of my lego!

Floria???.where's that

I meant Florida... I seem to make many typos lately... (tired I guess)

well my first ever bona-fide castles creation is under way.its a dark dingy
cave but hey its mine(my creation not my room but it is kinda dark in
there....

LOL! Let us know when you have pics!

-Shiri