 Castle / 2334
2333  |  2335
Subject:
[CW] More new pics: Sain and Batu
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 04:35:20 GMT

In my MOC section, the first two pages of The Adventures of Sain and Batu.
At least, a 'rough draft' of them.  I plan on fancying them up and making them
look much nicer, but the pics and the preliminary work is there.

LMK what you think.

[Pawel, I think Batu should be my signature character instead of Dr. Cornelius.
Batu will be much more likely to be involved in events than the rather
reclusive
mage...]

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m