 Castle / 2333
Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 22:35:41 GMT

Great work Jeff! Excellent model. And the whole idea of this mad Zjerman
professor is just brilliantly insane! Hilarious!

By the way, are you into Warhammer 40K perhaps? Your robot reminds me a lot of
the Ork Dreadnaughts (or any other Orky built vehicle, to be precise).

Pleaz kontinue!
--
Arjan Brugman
-

I've got a few new pics up at my website, of the "Mad Mage Cornelius" and
one of his more successful creations, the "steam powered going and raising
unit".  It's basically a mecha driven by a magically powered steam engine.

Take a look and let me know what you think!  There'll be more pictures of the
device at a later date, but what's up there ought to give you an impression
of what it looks like and how it was constructed.

(Pawel, if you would be so kind as to enter me into the Castle World register,
I'd be much obliged.  For now you can list Dr. Cornelius as my signature
character, although that might change in the future.)

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++
YB73m