 Castle / 2352
Re: [CW] More new pics: Sain and Batu
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 20:56:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
In my MOC section, the first two pages of The Adventures of Sain and Batu.
At least, a 'rough draft' of them.  I plan on fancying them up and making them
look much nicer, but the pics and the preliminary work is there.

Looks great! I can't wait to see their history, how Sain got his 'majickal
weapon', and what is the debt that Batu has to Sain...

Like Pawel, I like the first-person story. I plan to do at least one or
two "chapters" like that (the chapters in the past will be told by someone).
It adds interest and shows a different perspective of stuff...

Great Job!

[Pawel, I think Batu should be my signature character instead of Dr. • Cornelius.
Batu will be much more likely to be involved in events than the rather
reclusive
mage...]

Hmm. It depends on how you feel. Your sig character doesn't have to be the one
most involved with events, or leading the stories - only one with whom you
identify with. E.g., Scar is my sig character, but she is in no way ruling my
realm. She does play a major role in SOME of my stories, but not all. Yet I
like her being my sig char', just because I like her. She was the character
that inspired me to most of the stories I'm righting write now (pun
intended ;-) and I have "a special connection" to her, as Craig put it in his
post on realms sometime back (sorry, too lazy to search :)

So if you like Batu better, go for him. But if you feel good about Herr
Cornelius, keep him!

-Shiri