 Castle / 2233
Re: 4811 Defense Archer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 12:21:37 GMT

Michel Mooser wrote:

Hm, Anyone know about Availablility of 4811 at other places, for those
such as I that are on the West Coast and Mail order is a hassle (Nice,
but preferably avoided at times).

Does The Construction Site have a special deal to have gotten them
early, or just lucky?

I dunno if they have a special deal, because I've seen the 4811s at other
places here in MA as well...(Ames maybe?) I think that a lot of big chain
stores don't order the polybag stuff right away, and soem don't order them
at all.

(Though, if I could get appropriate matching figs, a big xbow regiment
or something could be nice, *shrug*)

Well, the 4811 will help there, too!  Although I like the torso a lot for
plate armored knights - it's so detailed.  Almost as cool as the removable
armor...my kettle helms are going to go to ground troops instead...

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m