 Castle / 2189
2188  |  2190
Subject:
Idea For A Wizard...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:57:48 GMT

Well this is a simple idea really but it came out pretty cool IMHO.  I
will get pictures up in my next round of pictures but that might not be
for a week or two and I wanted to share this.

I used the Gungan Soldier torso from 7115 - Gungan patrol

This is not Jar-Jars torso but the green soldiers torso.  I took off the
arms and replaced them with Green ones with yellow hands.  I used green
legs.  For the head I used the King Leo head with a white beard piece
and the Green Wizards hat.  To finish him off I used a Dark Gray staff /
lightsaber blade from one of the STAP's topped with a lightsaber hilt
and a Green Gem.

I think he looks pretty cool so he will probably be the third addition
to my characters page.

Also, I think someone may have mentioned this before but, I tried using
the mummies torso from the Adventure's sets as a soldier and it works
pretty well.  I used Black legs and black helmet.  I also used yellow
hands instead of the red ones.

I do not paint figs but I have no problem ripping off arms, hands, legs,
or hips and replacing them and I have found it can really add variety
for figs.

Eric Kingsley

P.S.  I picked up a few 4811's last night and I highly recommend this
set for building your army.  The only thing it does not have is a sword
which I would have liked.  Then all the other parts are good to have
even in quantity except for maybe the 4x4 turntable which is a good part
but not something I need tons of.

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4811

--
The New England LEGO® Users Group