 Castle / 2188
Re: Glow in the dark stuff?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:16:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Michel Mooser writes:
I recently came across a real shelf worn timecruisers set
in TRU. (Pretty weird - the TRU is only like 2 years old or so,
and their stock is pretty small+I've looked through it a lot.. Maybe it
was sitting in a back room somewhere)
Anyways... One of the pieces was a glow-in-the-dark magic wand-
This made me wonder - What other pieces have been made in the Glow
in the Dark variety? I'm familiar with the 'ghost' thing, but
have there been any others?
(oh, on a side note, Anyone have suggestions for getting a pirate
ship style steering wheel?)

If you're interested in Divers and don't mind buying an entire set, the 6441
Deep Reef Refuge has a Pirate ship wheel in it.

These were pretty cheap (around $30) at kbkids.com. I got an email from them
the other day advertising a 20% off sale as well.

Jim

Thanks,
-Michel