 Castle / 2184

Subject:
Glow in the dark stuff?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 06:24:50 GMT

I recently came across a real shelf worn timecruisers set
in TRU. (Pretty weird - the TRU is only like 2 years old or so,
and their stock is pretty small+I've looked through it a lot.. Maybe it
was sitting in a back room somewhere)

Anyways... One of the pieces was a glow-in-the-dark magic wand-
This made me wonder - What other pieces have been made in the Glow
in the Dark variety? I'm familiar with the 'ghost' thing, but
have there been any others?

(oh, on a side note, Anyone have suggestions for getting a pirate
ship style steering wheel?)

Thanks,
-Michel

Re: Glow in the dark stuff?
I recently came across a real shelf worn timecruisers set
in TRU. (Pretty weird - the TRU is only like 2 years old or so,
and their stock is pretty small+I've looked through it a lot.. Maybe it
was sitting in a back room somewhere)
Anyways... One of the pieces was a glow-in-the-dark magic wand-
This made me wonder - What other pieces have been made in the Glow
in the Dark variety? I'm familiar with the 'ghost' thing, but
have there been any others?
(oh, on a side note, Anyone have suggestions for getting a pirate
ship style steering wheel?)

If you're interested in Divers and don't mind buying an entire set, the 6441
Deep Reef Refuge has a Pirate ship wheel in it.

These were pretty cheap (around $30) at kbkids.com. I got an email from them
the other day advertising a 20% off sale as well.

Jim

Thanks,
-Michel

Re: Glow in the dark stuff?
Anyways... One of the pieces was a glow-in-the-dark magic wand-
This made me wonder - What other pieces have been made in the Glow
in the Dark variety? I'm familiar with the 'ghost' thing, but
have there been any others?

There might be others still, but the only other one I'm aware of is the
DUPLO ghost "shawl":

--Todd

Re: Glow in the dark stuff?
Anyways... One of the pieces was a glow-in-the-dark magic wand-
This made me wonder - What other pieces have been made in the Glow
in the Dark variety? I'm familiar with the 'ghost' thing, but
have there been any others?

There might be others still, but the only other one I'm aware of is the
DUPLO ghost "shawl":

--Todd
Two of the new ThrowBot sets have glow-in-the-dark 'discs':  #8522 "Spark",
and #8521 "Flare"...

JohnG, GMLTC
  (lose the '.nospam' to reply...)

Re: Glow in the dark stuff?
Anyways... One of the pieces was a glow-in-the-dark magic wand-
This made me wonder - What other pieces have been made in the Glow
in the Dark variety? I'm familiar with the 'ghost' thing, but
have there been any others?

There might be others still, but the only other one I'm aware of is the
DUPLO ghost "shawl":

--Todd
Two of the new ThrowBot sets have glow-in-the-dark 'discs':  #8522 "Spark",
and #8521 "Flare"...

JohnG, GMLTC
(lose the '.nospam' to reply...)
All right, John; 'fess up as to where you've seen the new Throwbots discs...
*tink*tink*tink*  I can see you on the other side of that monitor!

-Cheese