 Technic / 1002
Re: Glow in the dark stuff?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 21:45:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.castle, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.castle, Michel Mooser writes:
Anyways... One of the pieces was a glow-in-the-dark magic wand-
This made me wonder - What other pieces have been made in the Glow
in the Dark variety? I'm familiar with the 'ghost' thing, but
have there been any others?

There might be others still, but the only other one I'm aware of is the
DUPLO ghost "shawl":

--Todd
Two of the new ThrowBot sets have glow-in-the-dark 'discs':  #8522 "Spark",
and #8521 "Flare"...

JohnG, GMLTC
(lose the '.nospam' to reply...)
All right, John; 'fess up as to where you've seen the new Throwbots discs...
*tink*tink*tink*  I can see you on the other side of that monitor!

-Cheese