 Castle / 2213
Re: Idea For A Wizard...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 21:27:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Knoot writes:
In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:

The only thing it does not have is a sword
which I would have liked.
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4811

--

Do any of the new sets have extra swords?  Actually, it looks like their is a
lack of swords in the new castle line so far.  Am I right in seeing that the

Kevin

Yes, there is only 1 sword in the Joust, 2 lances, 4 shields, 2 poleaxes, 1
spear and 1 axe.
Not so bad, there are quite a few weapons, just not the one you want.
King Leo's Castle has 3 silver swords, 2 or 3 of the small ones and various
others.  We'll probably see more weapons if they release a minifig pack.

Lance