 Castle / 2189
  Re: Idea For A Wizard...

Great Idea Eric. I also think that 4811 is a great set for armies. Very interesting ideas! (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Idea For A Wizard...

Well this is a simple idea really but it came out pretty cool IMHO. I will get pictures up in my next round of pictures but that might not be for a week or two and I wanted to share this. I used the Gungan Soldier torso from 7115 - Gungan patrol (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  4811 Defense Archer?

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes: <snip> (...) Where did you find them? Does TCS carry them? TIA, (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer?

(...) Yes that's where I got them. They have quite a few left too ;-). They are polybags and can be found at the front of the store. For those that don't know TCS is "The Construction Site" located in Waltham Massachusetts. They do have a web site (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Idea For A Wizard...

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes: The only thing it does not have is a sword (...) Do any of the new sets have extra swords? Actually, it looks like their is a lack of swords in the new castle line so far. Am I right in seeing that the Joust (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Idea For A Wizard...

(...) Yes, there is only 1 sword in the Joust, 2 lances, 4 shields, 2 poleaxes, 1 spear and 1 axe. Not so bad, there are quite a few weapons, just not the one you want. King Leo's Castle has 3 silver swords, 2 or 3 of the small ones and various (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Idea For A Wizard...

(...) I wouldn't hold my breath, knowing TLG. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer?

(...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer?

Hm, Anyone know about Availablility of 4811 at other places, for those such as I that are on the West Coast and Mail order is a hassle (Nice, but preferably avoided at times). Does The Construction Site have a special deal to have gotten them early, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer?

(...) I dunno if they have a special deal, because I've seen the 4811s at other places here in MA as well...(Ames maybe?) I think that a lot of big chain stores don't order the polybag stuff right away, and soem don't order them at all. (...) Well, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4811 Defense Archer?

(...) TRU here in Vancouver BC has them (and now so do I :-) ) Kevin (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)