 Castle / 2207
Re: 4811 Defense Archer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 21:09:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:
<snip>
P.S.  I picked up a few 4811's last night and I highly recommend this
set for building your army.  The only thing it does not have is a sword
which I would have liked.  Then all the other parts are good to have
even in quantity except for maybe the 4x4 turntable which is a good part
but not something I need tons of.

Where did you find them? Does TCS carry them?

Yes that's where I got them.  They have quite a few left too ;-).  They are
polybags and can be found at the front of the store.

For those that don't know TCS is "The Construction Site" located in Waltham
Massachusetts.  They do have a web site although you can not order directly on
line because they don't meet TLC requirements for selling on the internet :/ .
You can order things via e-mail though and all the infomation you need can be
found on their web site.

http://www.constructiontoys.com/

(Yes we love to plug them because they are wonderful and have the best store in
the entire world ;-) .

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/