 Castle / 2206
Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:56:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I put together the first chapter of the Verneer Chronicles.  The first
chapter is titled "Of Katherine" and can be read here:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/story/

Let me know if the set-up is good.  I did it at home so I didn't have access
to my good HTML software.

How very neat! It's nice to see a story developing for Castle World-- Can I
assume that Craig's Mephisto is coming in at some point, thanks to the brief
reference?

hey dave!

let me point you ( & shiri & karl, while i'm at it) to this post:

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/?n=2121

that's all i'm saying regarding this whole "katherine" buisness!  (..for now
~ he-he!)

BTW, the layout was good for me! I like it better than something like frames
or separate pages-- that way I can be reading the top while the bottom is still
load when I'm done with the last one (plus I can go back to previous segments
easily for reference)...

Great job! (and an intreuging intro!) Any idea when the next chapter is due?

DaveE

  the best thing about Castle World is no deadlines! we can all get enough
of of that in the "real" world, be it family, job, school, etc.  with so
many people participating in CW, it looks like there will always be
something new to read!

  later ~ craig~