 Castle / 2234
Re: 9376 - is it worth it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 12:27:46 GMT

Shiri wrote:

Hi,

I was repondering buying the dacta 9376 castle set - it has lots of castle
walls and weapons, plus the royal knights that are no longer available (of
course, the FK are there too - but who cares? ;-).
Plus it has lots of wheels that I want.

Seems like it might be a good deal, for $65.50.
Has anyone bought it? Is it worth something?

There's a review at my website! (plug plug)  Short version is, it's pretty good
for the money, even better if you can snag it at a sale price.  It doesn't
build a whole lot by itself and some of the pieces are real puzzlers but if you
already have some castle stuff (especially the Royal Knight's Castle) it will
definitely help you expand.  My biggest beef is that the wall sections are all
differne tcolors so your castles come out looking rather motley.

There's also an inventory available somewhere here on LUGNET (start at the
main
page and look for 'set inventories' and then Margo Kubiaks Castle inventory. I
think there's a link in my review as well.)

(And if you decide you need even more wheels, LMK, I'm overflowing with
them.  Treasure chests too.  But you can't have my gold.  Mine mine mine.)

8)

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m