 Castle / 2227
2226  |  2228
Subject:
9376 - is it worth it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 02:36:42 GMT

Hi,

I was repondering buying the dacta 9376 castle set - it has lots of castle
walls and weapons, plus the royal knights that are no longer available (of
course, the FK are there too - but who cares? ;-).
Plus it has lots of wheels that I want.

Seems like it might be a good deal, for $65.50.
Has anyone bought it? Is it worth something?

TIA,
Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/