 Castle / 20791
Re: When the King got more money (bigger yellow castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:20:10 GMT

The castle is built in modules / sections so that it can be easily modified /
expanded / reconfigured. The pictures I’ve put up actually show two slightly
different configurations. In addition each tower is built in a way so that they
can be separated (relatively) easily into large sup-parts that will fit into
storage quite easily.

Hi Henning,
I keep coming back to look at this castle as it is a great source of ideas. I
love the short curved connecting walls as well as all the angles you used in the
towers. I have been duplicating some of these ideas already as they have solved
some of "problems" I've had with straight walls and symetrical Keeps.
I have taken your colour concepts as well and have built my own red tower -
square though - not up to your level of skill on the shaped towers yet!
This is really beautiful work.

Bert Annear