 Castle / 20775
Re: When the King got more money (bigger yellow castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:59:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Henning Friis Andersen wrote:
   This is actually my first posting as up to now I’ve mostly been lurking.

Very much inspired by the yellow castle contest on Classic-Castle I decided to built my own version of the classic yellow castle. For the contest I was however both too late and somewhat too big I think.

Welcome to Lugnet. I hope you choose to post more.

Very nice work. I like that you didn’t let a scarcity of grey hold you back. Your yellow castle looks excellent. All those great shaped towers and walls at angles. There are some ideas in there that I will have to borrow on my next project.

Thanks for sharing.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB