 Castle / 20774
    When the King got more money (bigger yellow castle) —Henning Friis Andersen
   Hi everyone This is actually my first posting as up to now I've mostly been lurking. Very much inspired by the yellow castle contest on Classic-Castle I decided to built my own version of the classic yellow castle. For the contest I was however both (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle) !!

        Re: When the King got more money (bigger yellow castle) —Jason Spears
     (...) Welcome to Lugnet. I hope you choose to post more. Very nice work. I like that you didn't let a scarcity of grey hold you back. Your yellow castle looks excellent. All those great shaped towers and walls at angles. There are some ideas in (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: When the King got more money (bigger yellow castle) —George Haberberger
     (...) that though, I how I'm impressed with how you modeled all the different towers; square, octagonal, triangular and round. This would be a great resource for someone wondering just how to make a non-rectangular tower. Thanks for sharing this, I (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: When the King got more money (bigger yellow castle) —David Gregory
     (...) Geometrical perfection... I LOVE IT! (...) I look forward to seeing those too. (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: When the King got more money (bigger yellow castle) —Magnus Lauglo
     WOW! This is the nicest castle I've seen in a long time! Love the towers, the interesting angles, and the asymetry. Magnus (19 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: When the King got more money (bigger yellow castle) —Bert Annear
   (...) Hi Henning, I keep coming back to look at this castle as it is a great source of ideas. I love the short curved connecting walls as well as all the angles you used in the towers. I have been duplicating some of these ideas already as they have (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: When the King got more money (bigger yellow castle) —Henning Friis Andersen
   (...) Hi Bert I've noticed your red tower (if it's the red and blue one?) and I think it's excellent. Definitely at least as good as what I built just a little less of it. I'm very happy that I've inspired you and that others are building non-grey (...) (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)