 Castle / 20791
    Re: When the King got more money (bigger yellow castle) —Bert Annear
   (...) Hi Henning, I keep coming back to look at this castle as it is a great source of ideas. I love the short curved connecting walls as well as all the angles you used in the towers. I have been duplicating some of these ideas already as they have (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: When the King got more money (bigger yellow castle) —Henning Friis Andersen
   (...) Hi Bert I've noticed your red tower (if it's the red and blue one?) and I think it's excellent. Definitely at least as good as what I built just a little less of it. I'm very happy that I've inspired you and that others are building non-grey (...) (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)