 Castle / 2061
Re: Castle (?) Legofest? (was: Re: [CW] FAQ - War)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 13:43:47 GMT

Butting in.

Shiri wrote:

Again, I can't drive (being 15.5 y/o) and making my dad drive me there is,
well, hmm, a bit too much? If other bostonian AFOLs will be coming, I hope
they won't mind driving with me in the back seat (or the front seat, next to
the driver ;-)

If I were your dad, I'd want to know the person that was giving my 15.5
year old daughter a multi hundred mile ride a bit better than just a
"hi" when he or she showed up to pick you up. So you may want to factor
that into your plans. Perhaps you can get your dad to attend a boston
area legofest or NELUG so he can meet some of your prospective rides in
advance.

Just some unsolicited advice. It's not a safe world out there any more,
although all of US legomaniacs are nice people. Better safe than sorry
would be the expected perspective of a father who isn't a brickhead like
us.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!