 Castle / 2022
Re: [CW] FAQ - War
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 18:42:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes: • [snip]
Hmmm...  This got  me thinking.  Many of us live on the East Coast (Me,
Pawel,
Craig, Shiri, Eric, Dave), so maybe we should have a Legofest this summer,
where we could do some Large Scale battles.  'Course, being a Legofest, It'd
be
open to non-castle people.  Hmmm, maybe I'll post this to org.us.

Jeff
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/

or a castle lego-fest, even!

I'd love to! But do it close to Boston - I can't drive. Maybe I can carpool
with Eric or Dave... :-)

the wars in CW are more plot devices more than anything else. experience
from wargaming will only help your war~stories read better. we're keeping
the framework for stories as free form as possible to allow each individual
ultimate control over how much/ little parpticipation his/her realms will
have with others'.

where in our world, history is written by the victors, in CW, history is
written by the losers! this is to insure other storytellers can't do
anything to our characters or structures that we don't want done.

in each members' realm, that individual storyteller is the law, and what
he/she says, goes for his/her storylines and characters. the crossover
storylines (war is just one example!) involving two or more creators will
work through one hard and fast CW law; the Law of Three C's ~ Cooperation,
Courtesy, and Creativity.

I so, SO agree. No one can change other people's stuff. I suggest that when a
war/other crossover is held and sent to Pawel/Craig then a copy of it is sent
to both members for approval before put online, to avoid problems,  etc.

sometimes i think lego fans are the only humans on
this planet capable of living by all three of these ideals.

LOL...

much more, later ~ craig~

Can't wait!

-Shiri