 Castle / 19894
Re: BF04 Castle room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 13:06:25 GMT

    Something I'd like to see for the C.C.C. layout is a list of which wall
sections people need to bring the most of and the least of.  We can't have
everyone bring straight sections or everyone bring corners.  Once we get people
to commit to building certain wall sections, they can start putting dibs on what
their section will be.  That way we can aviod having a situation where the
entire city's wall is gate after gate after gate...

Wow, what a sort of problem I'd like to deal with ;).  At PDX the main issue was
just getting enough wall to enclose the whole city.  As it is now, we will
probably have more buildings than wall (which again, is a *good* problem, not a
bad one).

It seems straight sections are more common than corners.  However, many corners
will mean a more interesting shape.

I've got two towers and two straights, and I'm thinking about doing an off-style
wall that curves around and stuff.  I know Jason Spears is bringing about four
or five straights of his modified standard (which meshes well with 3CS).

The real thing I need is just a list of what people are planning to bring and
what they could bring if we needed them to - so I'll try to plan out a design
that fits what people bring.

-Lenny