 Castle / 19893
Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 06:39:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=768418). And they also have

Enjoy!
Mark
(snipped)

Do Danju and Vladek carry the same weapon and shield in both sets? Or doesn't
Vladek carry a shield in the small set?

This older picture (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=601017) also
shows a different sword for Danju than in your pictures...

Rick.