 Castle / 19895
Re: BF04 Castle room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 13:31:21 GMT

   For the CCC display, I think it would be neat to have a way to identify who made what. You could assign different colors and combinations of flags to contributors to attach to their buildings - Tom’s buildings have blue over yellow flags, Dick is green/white, Harry is black/white/red, etc.

Hey Marc, I’m glad to hear that you are bringing stuff for the 3CS display! I’m very excited about how it will look!

As it looks now, a few people will be bringing quite a few 3CS houses, etc. My idea is to have “neighbor hoods”, where all of Jason Spears’s stuff would be in one section, My stuff in another, Lar’s in another, etc. OF course that depends on having enough wall sections to break the town up like that, etc.

But flags are definately a good idea, especially for people who only bring a few mocs. The main issue I see is properly defining who gets what flag. We could be looking at something like twenty different people, figuring flab situation could take a while and possibly be very complicated.

-Lenny