 Castle / 19896
Re: BF04 Castle room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 14:09:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Wow, what a sort of problem I’d like to deal with ;). At PDX the main issue was just getting enough wall to enclose the whole city. As it is now, we will probably have more buildings than wall (which again, is a *good* problem, not a bad one).

It seems straight sections are more common than corners. However, many corners will mean a more interesting shape.

I’ve got two towers and two straights, and I’m thinking about doing an off-style wall that curves around and stuff. I know Jason Spears is bringing about four or five straights of his modified standard (which meshes well with 3CS).

6 sections actually, 1 of which is a gate. I’m not sure it’s a problem, but the whole wall is intended to be a beach front, so I suspect it will have to be on one end of the display.

Until I finish moving and setup my LEGO area, I won’t know for sure, but I suspect I could make up another 6 sections to the real 3C standard. Or some combination of corners and/or towers (if a transition from the tall wall and 3CS is needed.)

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG