 Castle / 19910
Re: BF04 Castle room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 23:57:46 GMT

David,

In lugnet.castle, David Gregory wrote:
    Do you know if the Castle room is going to be the same room that it was at
last year's BrickFest?  It seemed a little small last year.  (Of course, that
may have been because of that one super-mega-giant-huge castle.)  If we have
good participation with the C.C.C., we might need a bigger room.

The room we will have for the Castle room this year will, as I understand it, be
slightly larger than last years. Every theme and special interest group  at
BrickFest 2004 obviously wants as much space as possible, we'll make do with
what we have, which is NOT a small room.

There may very well be very large MOCs this year also. Filling out the MOC cards
as early as possible helps us to plan how we want to have this all laid out.

thanks

Magnus