 Castle / 19537
Re: It's autumn at Halcyon Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:47:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ley Ward wrote:
   Well done Anthony and Christina.

This design is truly overwhelming. There are too many details to mention them all, so I’ll just say that those autumn trees are wonderful, and the rest of the design is in keeping with them.

Thanks much! I really like my trees, too. They really add a lot of color to the display.

   I especially like your upstairs oubliette chute. I must install one; I can’t think of how many times I’ve needed to oublier something and had to go downstairs to do so.

Christina likes to tease me about my oubliette, and I know it really should be on the bottom floor, or even below it in a dungeon. But with me building on baseplates, and my want for an oubliette, I had to sacrifice historical accuracy for building convenience. But it really is a moot point. Queen Alyia is too nice to ever throw someone down in there anyway :)

   Peace and awesomeness,

Professor Whateverly

PS. I think it doesn’t hurt to remind people once in a while, as so much flies by in a week, it’s easy to miss stuff.

Hehe... I suppose your right.

And thanks for the reply!

--Anthony