 Castle / 19496
Re: It's autumn at Halcyon Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 02:01:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
<snip>
This is bar none my best Castle MOC I've ever created (I count Formeathan 2.0
as a Fantasy MOC).  I am extremely proud of the final product.  Pictures do
not do it justice.
<snip>
Enjoy, and LMKWYT!

--Anthony (and Christina)

That is an amazing MOC. The castle is amazing, the village is amazing,
it's all amazing. Well done. I really enjoyed looking at all the pictures.
I really like how you did the terrain too. Lots of wonderful MOC's in the
village, and lots of wonderful details in the castle too. Put together,
it's breath-taking.
Thanks for sharing the pix.
Play well.

Tim Strutt