 Castle / 19536
Re: It's autumn at Halcyon Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:42:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Gary Thomas wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:

Really nice work Anthony! Such an elegant idea, I’m surprised no one has done it before. Really nice execution.

Attn LEGO: look what you can do with regular old bricks. Kids would love it (and parents would buy it).

Take care,

Gary

Thanks much! To what are you referring, the autumnal trees? I was pretty surprised that no one had done them before when I posted my foliage article. I was fully expecting someone to reply and say “Yeah, that’s been done, here’s a link”. Of course, not everyone loves my trees. Ben E. thinks I shoulda used all plates to give the trees more definition. Well, forget you, Ben! :)

I’m flattered you think that what I’ve done (to what it was you were referring) deserves LEGO’s attention, I may not agree, but I’m flattered none the less.

And thanks for the reply!

--Anthony