 Castle / 18733
18732  |  18734
Subject:
Black Falcon and CrusaderTrebuchets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 03:20:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello,
I've been working on a couple of trebuchets. My first attempt was for the Black
Falcons. It is very mobile and has a hanging counterweight.

Here is the folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=64935

Deep Links
Back:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/FalconTrebuchet/falcon_trebuchet_back.jpg
Front:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/FalconTrebuchet/falcon_trebuchet_front.jpg
Side:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/FalconTrebuchet/falcon_trebuchet_front.jpg

The Crusader's Trebuchet is not quite as mobile and features a static
counterweight.

Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=64933

Deep Links
Front:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/CrusaderTrebuchet/crusader_trebuchet_front.jpg