 Castle / 18736
Re: Black Falcon and Crusader Trebuchets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 04:33:18 GMT

The real question is whether it will fire or not.. and how well it will fire.

It fires, but not very well. I messed around with the black falcon version for
an hour or two. I got the projectile to release early and then not release at
all. I think the key is in the pouch and sling. Minifig hair doesn't really cut
it :) It's pretty easy to get quite a lot of velocity with the sling by adding a
larger counterweight.

Anyway, I think with a lot more testing and patience it could work with a
different pouch.

James