 Castle / 18750
Re: Black Falcon and CrusaderTrebuchets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:48:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brink wrote:
Hello,
I've been working on a couple of trebuchets. My first attempt was for the Black
Falcons. It is very mobile and has a hanging counterweight.

SNIP!

The Crusader's Trebuchet is not quite as mobile and features a static
counterweight.

SNIP!

James  I really like both of these - they're incredibly cool. The fact that
they're (mostly/fully) functional is just too perfect for words.  Of the two, I
like the BF Treb the best but then I've always been a BF sympathizer. ;) The
pictures you've just posted of the revised pin and sling are great, especially
since using 100% LEGO just won't give the desired result. 99% LEGO still works.
;)

Enjoy!

I did! Thanks for sharing!

JJ