 Castle / 18737
Re: Black Falcon and Crusader Trebuchets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 04:40:11 GMT

Thanks for the compliments!

I also love your solution on a minifig scale sling!  I doubt they actually fire,
but they sure give the illusion with grand flare!

I worked for quite awhile to get the falcon version to work. I can get good
velocity on the sling by adding larger counterweights, but the projectile either
flys out too early or sticks in the pouch. I think with a non-LEGO pouch and a
lot of patience I could make it work.

I could post some pics of the construction if you are interested.

James