 Castle / 18732
Re: Who shaves the barber?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:

Nice! The lego knife cracks me up. I don’t think we’ll see lego straight-edges anytime soon.

Probably not. I was snickering a lot while trying to get the knife in just the right spot, I can tell you.

I would love to see all these buildings side to side in a massive layout at a Brickfest.

I would love to see that too! It would so totally rock!

   What month will Brickfest 2004 happen?

February 13-15 ... and whoever coordinates Castle could certainly make that display happen! Did I mention we’re seeking a Castle session and expo coordinator for BrickFest PDX 2004? I forget. :-)

Larry Pieniazek
Expo Coordinator, BrickFest PDX 2004, February 13-15, 2004
ILTCO | MichLUG | Milton Train Works™

Hope to see you in Portland!