 Castle / 18727
    Who shaves the barber? —Larry Pieniazek
   Every village needs a barber, and a barber needs a shop. (URL) I present for your approval my first CCC building, a barber shop. This building was done in light yellow (that I got from Billund) as the upper story color, at the urging of Jason (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX) !

        Re: Who shaves the barber? —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Nice! The lego knife cracks me up. I don't think we'll see lego straight-edges anytime soon. I would love to see all these buildings side to side in a massive layout at a Brickfest. What month will Brickfest 2004 happen? -- Pawel (20 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Who shaves the barber? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Probably not. I was snickering a lot while trying to get the knife in just the right spot, I can tell you. (...) I would love to see that too! It would so totally rock! (...) February 13-15 ... and whoever coordinates Castle could certainly (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)