 Castle / 18616
Re: Colossal Castle Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:26:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, René Hoffmeister wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
We both want people to make new creations.

That's why entries have to be "new" online, that's very intelligible. I've
made such a rule in the ISCC I - III too.

But we dont want our contest just
to be a place where people who have already built ISCC turn in their
creations for another chance to win something.

I think about if this would bother me (people submit elsewhere-known entries
to the ISCC), but I think it wouldn't. As long as the entries are "new"
creations it should be possible for the participants to show them to many
people as they can.

But it's also understanding that you want exclusive rights on showing MOCs on
Classic-Castle.com to make the contest unique. I will accept and be satisfied
with any decision you make at this point :-)

Regards, René

Hi,

I just have to say something here...
René, you are a good and decent person!
You bring integrity and respect to both yourself and your site.
I just find it so admirable how different groups with different contests are
trying to work together in the most equitable way possible. You bring such
respect to your work due to your objective and enlightened cooperation values.

I'm so proud to be part of a community that has such honorable people within its
ranks,

                                                       --==Richard==--