 Castle / 18606
Re: Colossal Castle Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:06:06 GMT

Hi Benjamin,

the rules say: “Submissions can not be entered into any other LEGO contest”

Since the ISCC III is running I have to ask: Why?

The Colossal Castle Contest was announced at 1000steine.de today, and I think a few Castle Builders from Germany and Europe (and maybe from USA/Canada/Australia too) are not sure WHERE to submit the entries.

Is there a chance to change this rule?

Regards, René