 Castle / 18601
Re: Colossal Castle Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:47:49 GMT

Nice contest. I have questions:

1. Are “ninja” style buildings and creations allowable?

2. If I have built something and it has never been in any contest or on any website save one (in which few people have ever even seen or heard of) can I use it?

3. If no, to the previous question, can I modify it and then use it?

4. Can I use “modified/custom” pieces or galidor pieces and not receive any penalty in my scores?

Thanks -Dan