 Announcements / 2297
Subject:
Colossal Castle Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:25:11 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Classic Castle Team is proud to announce our first building contest: The Colossal Castle Contest.

This contest is a bit different than other contests. We have a variety of categories each with one prize for the winner. Some categories require small creations and others need larger ones. Everyone, even with a limited supply of bricks, should be able to enter several categories. We are looking for creativity, not who has the most LEGO.

Check out the prizes:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/prizes.html

Every 1986 Castle set is a prize. There are several other sets and custom weapons. It truly is colossal! Thank you to LEGO, the Little Armory, and others who donated prizes. The rules can be found here:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/contest.html

Enjoy!

Re: Colossal Castle Contest
Cool! I can’t wait to start building! I have been really busy of late and haven’t had much Lego time, but now I have some time again. I think this will be awesome. Way to go, guys!

Still building, Josh

Re: Colossal Castle Contest
   Cool! I can’t wait to start building! I have been really busy of late and haven’t had much Lego time, but now I have some time again. I think this will be awesome. Way to go, guys!

Still building, Josh

Thanks Josh,

We can’t wait to get our first contest submissions. If anyone has questions about the contest, please feel free to post here or at classic-castle.com and we will answer them. Thanks.

Ben E. CC Sets Admin