 Castle / 18438
Re: The Musketeer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 18:36:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
   At the request of Ben E., I created a variation on my Fleur de Lis torso. I present to you: The Musketeer torso sticker!

That is all.

--Anthony

Hmmmm, now I have to modify these things. Layers - ah yes, there’s the help file on that (I couldn’t draw at all on the Black Falcon Torso Shield since the background was the active layer). Been a while since I actually used Photoshop for anything beyond a digital darkroom. Alright, back to work on a less cartoony falcon....never mind, I was going to ask some questions about photoshop, but I’m futzing my way through it. :-)

-->Bruce<--