 Castle / 18428
    Harry Parter —Anthony Sava
   Whilest I continue my quest to finish a Torso Sticker article, I just thought y'all would like to see what I'm up to... well... again. So, feel like you have too many harry potters? (URL) There ya go. --Anthony (URL) The Kingdom of Ikros> (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Harry Parter —Jeff Szklennik
     (...) Wow. these images are crisp! i've done bitmap enlarging & going back & interpolating (guessing where the pixels look best to make that curve look JUST right) & it is Hard, long work. EXCELLENT job on all these torsos & shields! Jeff-grateful (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: Harry Parter —Jeff Szklennik
     (...) also, I checed the forums at FBTB- You ARE popular here-you do GREAT work with MOCs & excellent engaging stories Jeff-sorry to reply to my own post (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: Harry Parter —Anthony Sava
     (...) Thanks much! I'm glad you like what I've done, and it's particularly flattering to be complimented by someone who knows what I'm going through to do these. It takes me on average between one and two hours per design. Fortunately, some designs (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Harry Parter —Don Cox
     (...) I have tried both MS Paint and Paint Shop Pro and I cannot rezise either the shields or the Torso. Anyway, fantastic job on the shields and the torso. Woe is me! -- Don (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: Harry Parter —Anthony Sava
     (...) Hey Don, I'm glad you like my work so far. I'm sorry to hear you're having problems. I'm afraid I'm not very knowledgable in printing and those two programs you have, but with what strikingly little knowledge I have, I'll try and help you out. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

        The Musketeer —Anthony Sava
     At the request of Ben E., I created a variation on my Fleur de Lis torso. I present to you: The Musketeer torso sticker! (URL) That is all. --Anthony (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: The Musketeer —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) Hmmmm, now I have to modify these things. Layers - ah yes, there's the help file on that (I couldn't draw at all on the Black Falcon Torso Shield since the background was the active layer). Been a while since I actually used Photoshop for (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Harry Parter —Bruce Schlickbernd
   My first pass at making a completely new Black Falcon shield: (URL) a .psd file there, too, though I don't know if that's acceptable for Brickshelf since it doesn't display unless you open it. I've made multiple color copies of it, and I've found (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)