 Castle / 18436
Re: Harry Parter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 07:53:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Don Cox wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
   Whilest I continue my quest to finish a Torso Sticker article, I just thought y’all would like to see what I’m up to... well... again.

So, feel like you have too many harry potters?

There ya go.

--Anthony

<http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros The Kingdom of Ikros

I have tried both MS Paint and Paint Shop Pro and I cannot rezise either the shields or the Torso. Anyway, fantastic job on the shields and the torso.

Woe is me!

-- Don

Hey Don,

I’m glad you like my work so far. I’m sorry to hear you’re having problems. I’m afraid I’m not very knowledgable in printing and those two programs you have, but with what strikingly little knowledge I have, I’ll try and help you out.

Both my shield and torso designs are designed to be printed out at 500 dpi. However, when in Photoshop, I can print the images at 300 or 600 dpi (my only options, I’m thinking it’s because of my printer, and man do I wish I had used 600 dpi... sigh too late now), and there’s no problem with being the wrong size. Also, when I print them in Photoshop, I don’t change their sizes. Now I think my father may have Paint Shop Pro, and I think it’s a pretty high end program, so maybe if you just choose to print the images ‘as-is’ at a high dpi, maybe they’ll print out at the right size.

Again, I’m sorry I can’t be of more help. Maybe we can find you someone to print things out for you, or maybe we can get you a version of the files that you can use.

Thanks for the reply!

--Anthony