 Castle / 18437
Re: Harry Parter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 08:03:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
   Whilest I continue my quest to finish a Torso Sticker article, I just thought y’all would like to see what I’m up to... well... again.

So, feel like you have too many harry potters?

There ya go.

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros

Wow. these images are crisp! i’ve done bitmap enlarging & going back & interpolating (guessing where the pixels look best to make that curve look JUST right) & it is Hard, long work. EXCELLENT job on all these torsos & shields!

Jeff-grateful someone did a hi res torso with crisp larger curve at the shoulder!

also, I checed the forums at FBTB- You ARE popular here-you do GREAT work with MOCs & excellent engaging stories

Jeff-sorry to reply to my own post

Thanks much! I’m glad you like what I’ve done, and it’s particularly flattering to be complimented by someone who knows what I’m going through to do these. It takes me on average between one and two hours per design. Fortunately, some designs can be repeated with different colors which makes my average time for all torsos go down.

In fact, I just today finished the old scale mail and breast plate armor designs, and in my torso article I will be making both designs available in a total of 10 different colored shirts (while the armor remains the same color).

These colors are: black, blue, brown, green, light grey, orange, red, tan, white and yellow.

Of course that means for two designs I got 20 torsos :)

Look out Star Wars figs! Your days as sci-fi characters are numbered!

I’ll try to get the article out soon, I only have a few more planned torso designs to tinker with.

And thanks for the reply!

--Anthony