 Castle / 18432
Re: Harry Parter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 04:12:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava wrote:
   Whilest I continue my quest to finish a Torso Sticker article, I just thought y’all would like to see what I’m up to... well... again.

So, feel like you have too many harry potters?

There ya go.

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros

Wow. these images are crisp! i’ve done bitmap enlarging & going back & interpolating (guessing where the pixels look best to make that curve look JUST right) & it is Hard, long work. EXCELLENT job on all these torsos & shields!

Jeff-grateful someone did a hi res torso with crisp larger curve at the shoulder!

also, I checed the forums at FBTB- You ARE popular here-you do GREAT work with MOCs & excellent engaging stories

Jeff-sorry to reply to my own post