 Castle / 1751
Re: Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:12:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Also, I have a game called Civilization (some of you might know it) which
comes with a Map editor. It can create random maps or let you plan one
yourself. (Then you can use it for the game.) Their terrian types are quite
nice.

Off-topic aside - I love making Civilization maps, Shiri.  If
you'd like to trade maps, send me mail.

--

jthompson@esker.com  "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"